Tuesday 3 September 2013

{Day 3/365} A healthy breakfast to go

Lately I have been exploring new kinds of breakfasts with oats. I have loved my standard (hot) oats breakfast since forever, but now I'm experimenting with the cold, overnight version. You can add literally everything to your taste, such as goji berries, chia seeds, raisins, and of course fresh fruits (which I like to add in the morning). I added everything I mentioned here to the jar on the picture below, and the taste was heavenly. The recipe for this amazing breakfast is as follows:


for 1 serving you will need:
- 1 tbs rolled oats
- 1 tbs (soy) yoghurt
- 1 tbs goji berries
- 1 tbs raisins
- 4 tbs (soy) milk or water

Mix all above mentioned ingredients in a jar and let it refrigerate overnight. In the morning you can add whatever you like, for example banana, strawberries, blue berries, black currant, red currant, kiwi, rhubarb, etc. You can add whatever you like, really. 



No comments:

Post a Comment