For lunch today I had a spicy zucchini frittata, and because I think you have to try some time, I'm sharing the extremely easy, adjusted recipe with you.
For 4 servings you will need:
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced (didn't use this one, so I used chili flakes)
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 125 grams fresh corn kernels
- 8 large eggs
1. Heat oil over medium heat and cook onion (and jalapeño), stirring until tender, about 5 minutes. Add zucchini and corn and cook until tender, about 7 minutes more. Season with salt.
2. In a bowl, whisk eggs with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pour into skillet with vegetables. Cook until eggs are done.